Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Daddy to the Rescue!!!

So today at 12:00 pm I got a phone call from my wife and this is what i hear:
"THE VAN WON'T START!".... (talking to Abby) "I know you want to go the Library, but we can't because the VAN has boo boos!"

Then I hear Abby start to cry and mumble something not audible. So what did I do!!!! Oh nothing special!
1. Drove home
2. Jump started the Van
3. Dropped the Van off at the Mechanic
4. Take everyone to Library
5. Play a little bit with Abby
6. And came back to WORK...
At least I got to have some fun with Abby... And the van needs a new alternator... Here are some photos! Thanks for reading!










~ Justin

1 comments:

Deanna @ oneagleswings June 30, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Glad you were able to save the day!

That pic of Madi is HYSTERICAL! It looks like she is taking the picture herself, the way that her arm is up in the air.

So cute!