Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Abby's website????

So I don't know what the address is or anything like that, but my oldest daughter has a website... At least that is what she told me last night when she sat in Rebecca's desk chair. She said "I have to check my website" She told me that her website has 'dinos', 'Lions,' 'Baby Jaguars and Elephants... I will let you know what the website is called once Abby tells me!
Here are some photos

I have to say - she is just the cutest!
Thanks for Reading
~ Justin

5 comments:

L8on January 21, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Aww Abby is so beautiful and cute!!
Hope you don't mind if i become one of your blog followers...

Justin January 21, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

No I don't mind at all! Welcome aboard!

Justin January 21, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

L8on: Where are you from??? I am just curious!

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Grandma say's "You go girl" Just the cutest thing. Actually she is miles ahead of one of my co-workers, he's getting internet at his house tomorrow. He's been researching it for all the years I've worked here.
Love it, Thanks, Nancy-Grandma

L8on January 21, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Hey, Thanks for that... :) I'm in Australia atm