Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dog Days of January & February!!!!

I hate this time of year...
I am cold... There is less sunshine... When I lived in Buffalo it snowed almost everyday!
I am realizing more and more that I love spring and summer. Sure there is more work to do outside, and yes it rains a lot in the spring, but I am not sure that I can take much more of everything being "dead" and brown... I need some green, spring training, and sun in my life!
So I am trying not to get too excited about March... But then I am able to go to a World Baseball Classic game and at the end of March my family and I are going to visit two very special people in Florida!
These photos were taking the last time we were there:







So I am glad that January is almost over and February is a short month! Hope everyone stays warm. Thanks for Reading
~Justin

2 comments:

Anonymous January 29, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

I would give anything to go with you guys to FL! I want to see Oma and Opa so badly...

-Sharon

Justin January 29, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

And we are taking Abby to Sea World for two days (1 and 1/2)