Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Photography???

Alright I have this new camera (at least its new to me) and I have become addicted to taken pictures. Today I got an awesome invite. Someone (Aaron of the photoblog that I have linked to my blog) asked me go to DC next Thursday and do some night shooting. I hope I am a quick study cause I don't know much about night shooting... It will be fun anyway. I am actually hoping for a little dusting of snow and for those who don't know very well, I hate snow. I think it comes from growing up in Buffalo... Anyway these are few pictures that I have taken and I wanted to share with you all here... I put some photos of DC photo walk next week.


Thanks for reading
~ Justin

1 comments:

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

Night shooting:

Aperture wide open (Lower numbers)
Higher ISOs (though that will reduce quality, but quicken shutter)
Fast Shutters.

I'd shoot in Aperture priority with an 800 or 1600 ISO. You don't have a tripod do you?