Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happpens a lot...

So this happens to me a lot... I will be listening to my ipod and boom a song will comes across my speakers and every time I say the same thing. "Oh Good SONG!" and I will listen to that song at least a couple times through.
So here is a list of some songs that I have said that about lately...
1. Thunder Road- Bruce Springsteen
2. Britney- Bebo Norman
3. Healing Song- Bebo Norman
4. Faith my eyes- Caedmon's Call
5. She Held my hand- Steven Delopoulos (lead sing of Burlap to Cashmere)
6. The Call- Regina Spektor
7. This is Home- Switchfoot
8. Yellow (piano version)- Cold Play
9. See you soon- Cold play
10. All I want is You- U2
11. Lord You have my heart- Delirious
12. Amazed- Desperation Band
13. Everything Glorious- David Crowder Band
14. Here is Our King- David Crowder Band
15. Obsession- Delirious
... Just to name a few :)...
I didn't list any Ray Charles cause I don't have enough room in a single post to list his songs...
He is my favorite!

Please comment and list some of yours!
Thanks for Reading
~Justin
I will post some new photos later.. I haven't taken any yet today!

1 comments:

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

Well accationally you say "Good Tune"

:]
I am just catching up on all the posts I havn't read!! Great pictures !

-Avonlea