Thursday, January 22, 2009

Getting it right....

I am not a boastful person but the other night "I got it right".
The story starts about 12 days ago... My family and I went over to a good friend's house (Megan) for dinner and dessert. Well, while we were there, Abby noticed some flowers that Jamie (Megan's boyfriend) had gotten for Megan. Before we left Megan told Abby she could have some of the flowers and take them home. You would have thought that Megan gave her a million dollars... Abby carried those flowers all the way home and put them into a vase as soon as we walked in the door.
So a week ago, before I came home from work, I thought I would get some flowers for Rebecca and for the first time I got Abby some flowers... She LOVES THEM!!!! Below are some of the photos that I took!

Of course now in a couple of years I will be buying flowers for three people... Yikes this could get expensive!


Thanks for reading
~ Justin

2 comments:

Anonymous January 23, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

haha thats awesome. it aften takes guys a loooong time to learn that lesson. go flower power!

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

beautiful flowers...you are great, man!